Contractors Lockout Kit Giveaway: Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Cirlock Contractors Lockout Kit giveaway (“the giveaway”) is Cirlock Pty Ltd.
- By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to any person resident in Australia who submits an entry, excluding Cirlock employees, contractors, consultants and their immediate families, and any such parties affiliated with Cirlock under these categories (“Entrants” or “Entrant” in the singular). Any person who would be eligible for entry under this criteria but is under the age of 18 must have the written permission of their parent or legal guardian and must produce evidence of such permission if requested in order for their entry to be accepted and thus be classified as an Entrant.
- The Giveaway will be conducted between midday on Wednesday 17th March 2021 and midnight on Wednesday 31st March 2021. (“the Entry Period”). Entries must be received by Cirlock during the Entry Period. Entries received after the expiry of the Entry Period will not count towards the Giveaway. Cirlock is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Giveaway, Entrants must “Like” the Cirlock facebook page and comment DONE on the Giveway Facebook Post. All entrants who like the page and comment on the post will be eligible to enter, tags and shares are not a condition of entry.
- Entry to the Giveaway is free.
- Cirlock reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that does not, in Cirlock’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The main prize consists of – 1 x Contractors Lockout Kit Valued at $139.92 +GST and contains: -
- 1 x LCB-2 Carry Bag
- 2 x UCL-1 Universal Lockout Devices for Miniature CB""s
- 1 x UCL-2 Universal Lockout Device for Moulded Case CB""s
- 1 x UFL-2 Universal Lockout Device for Fuse Holders
- 1 x MFL-2 Multi-Function Cable Lockout Device with 1m steel cable
- 1 x SLH-30 Stainless Steel Lockout Hasp
- 1 x SLP-150-RED Red Safety Lockout Padlock
- 1 x PLD-13 Plug and Hose Lockout Device
- 4 x SDT-1 Danger Tags
- 2 x SDT-2 Out of Service Tags
- Pen, Screwdriver and Cable ties
- The winner of the prize will be randomly chosen using a random winner generator tool.
- The result of the Giveaway is final and Cirlock will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Winner will be notified on Tuesday 6th April 2021 and will be announced on the Cirlock Facebook page the same day.
- The Winner must claim their prize before 31st May 2021. Cirlock will not be responsible for any delay or loss or damage to the prize once it has left Cirlock premises.
- Should the prize not be claimed in accordance with paragraph 13 above, Cirlock may determine a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining entries. This determination will be in the sole judgment of Cirlock in accordance with paragraph 11 above.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for other goods or services. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Cirlock, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the unavailable Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to any direction by the regulatory authorities.
ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- If an Entrant’s contact details change after the Entrant’s date of entry, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to notify Cirlock of their updated contact details.
- Cirlock is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf Cirlock to enable it to conduct the Giveaway, publicise the name of the winner and where entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
- The winners’ name will be published and retained as required by these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with any legislation which may be applicable from time to time.
RISK AND LIABILITY
- The winner participates in the giveaway, and uses their prize, at their own risk.
- If the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond Cirlock’s control), Cirlock may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the giveaway and recommence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of Queensland.
- Cirlock acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Facebook have not assisted in the administration of this promotion